Somali PM appoints State ministers and Junior Ministers
Mogadishu Dec 13,2012(SDN)-Somali Prime Minster Mr Abdi Farah Shirdon has announced a number of State and Junior ministers today,thus completing his cabinet.
In the Prime Minster’s announcement today there were 20 Junior ministers and 5 State ministers.
Here are the names and the portfolios of the ministers named in the the first ministers announcement;
- Eng. Mohamed Adan Ahmed and Jamal Mohamed Borow, Assistant ministers for foreign affairs.
- Hassan Ibrahim Mohamed and Jamaa Ahmed Mohamed, Assistant ministers for Interior Affairs.
- Mohamed Hassan Adan and Abubakr Hassan Ali, Abubakr Hassan Ali, Assistant ministers for finance.
- Bashir Mohamed Jamaa and Mohamed Moalim Yahye, Assistant ministers for social affairs development.
- Fahmo Ahmed Noor and Hassan Mohamed Jimale, Assistant ministers for Justice and religious affairs.
- Nadifo Mohamed Osman and Ali Sheikh Noor, Assistant ministers for public works.
- Saeed Hassan Osman and Abdirahman Mohamned Gedi, Assistant ministers for Natioral Resources.
- Ahmed Mohamed Mohamud and Abdirahman Kulmiye Hirsi, Assistant ministers for defence.
- Abdikadir Sheikh Ismail and Mohamed Ali Hagga, Assistant ministers for Trade and Industrialization.
- Abdishakur Ali Mire and Ibrahim Yarow Issack, Assistant ministers for Information, Post and Telecommunication.
- Farah Sheikh Abdikadir Mohamed, State Minister in the Office of the President.
- Dr. Mohamed Noor Ga’al, State Minister for reconstruction.
- Mahdi Mohamud Ali, State Minister for Interior and national security.
- Mohameed Rashid Dahir, State Minister for Finance.
- Mohamud Ismail Barqadle, State Minister for Social affairs development.